ScopeMeter® 190 Series: Speed, performance and analysis power
For the more demanding applications, the ScopeMeter 190 Series high-performance oscilloscopes offer specifications usually found on top-end bench instruments. With up to 200 MHz bandwidth, 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling and a deep memory of 27,500 points per input they’re ideal for engineers who need the full capabilities of a high-performance oscilloscope in a handheld, battery powered instrument.
ScopeMeter 190C and 190B Series have specifications you typically only find on high-end bench oscilloscopes. They offer up to 200 MHz bandwidth for capturing high frequency signals, as found in today’s state-of-the-art electronics, 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling and advanced memory and triggering functions. They’re rugged, compact and battery powered.
- Dual-input - 200, 100 or 60 MHz band width
- Up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
- High resolution Color displayHigh waveform resolution of 3,000 data points per channel (NEW)
- Connect-and-View™ automatic triggering and a full range of manual trigger modes
- Frequency Spectrum Analysis using FFT
- Digital Persistence for analyzing complex dynamic wave forms like on an analog scope
- Fast display update rate for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
- 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecord™ mode
- TrendPlot™ paperless chart recorder for trend analysis up to 22 days
- Up to 1000 V independently floating isolated inputsWaveform reference for visual comparisons and automatic pass/fail testing of wave forms
- Vpwm function for motor drive and frequency inverter applications.
- 1000 V CAT II and 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Four hours rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack
- Industrial Bus Test capabilities available in new models - see 225C and 215C